The three times Road bike World Champion, Peter Sagan, is 184cm tall and race on several models from Specialized bike during the 2020 season for the Team Bora.
His main bike is the Aero Road Bike Specialized Venge but he also got the Specialized Roubaix and Tarmac SL6 depending of race profiles.
You might be interested in Peter Sagan’s 2021 S-Sworks Tarmac SL7 as presented here: Peter Sagan’s Tarmac SL7 size
In this article I will focus on his best bike for sprinting finish, the Specialized Venge.
- Peter Sagan is 184cm tall
- He ride the UCI World Tour season 2020 on a 56cm Specialized S-Work Venge Disc carbon bike
- The Shimano Dura Ace FC-9170 crank arms length is 172.5mm
- The 11 speed gear set up is 54/42T by 11-29T
- The stem is Specialized Venge integrated 150cm length
- The Specialized handlebar width is 42cm (C-C)
- Tires are Tubulars type from Specialized with 26mm section
- Peter’s bike weight 7.5kg with the 60mm Roval Disc Tubular wheels