Factor bicycles from UK is the official bike supplier to the new UCI World Tour professional Team Israel Start-Up Nation.
The 184cm tall German sprinter Andre Greipel has joined the Israel Start-Up Nation team and will be racing mainly on the top of the range Aero Road bike Factor One. He will be using the Factor Slick for Time Trial stages but I will focus on his main bike in this article.
On this article you will find all the details about Andre Greipel 2020 Road Bike size and specifications.
- Andre Greipel measure 184cm tall
- He ride 202 on a 54cm Factor One Disc carbon bike
- The Shimano Dura Ace crank length is 175mm
- The Shimano Dura Ace Di2 gear set up is 55/42T by 11-30T
- The Factor stem length is 120cm
- The Factor handlebar width is 42cm
- Tires are tubular and Tubeless from Maxxis tires
- Andre’s bike weight 7.8kg with the 60mm Black inc wheels