The Belgian pro racer is racing the 2020 UCI World Tour season for the team CCC on the new 2020 Giant TCR Advanced SL disc.
Greg Van Avermaet is 1m81 tall and is a versatile rider that has won many races by out sprinting the leading group he is with.
The 2016 Road race Olympic Champion is racing on a M size Giant TCR Advanced SL Disc road bike for most of the 2020 season.
In this article you will find Greg Van Avermaet’s bike size and set up.
- Greg Van Avermaet is 181cm tall
- He rides the UCI World Tour season 2020 on a M size Giant TCR Advanced SL Disc carbon bike
- The Shimano Dura Ace FC-9170 crank arms length is 172.5mm
- The 11 speed gear set up is 53/39T and 11-30T rear cassette
- The stem is a Giant SLR Contact integrated 130cm length
- The Giant handlebar width is 40cm (C-C)
- Tires are Tubulars type from Vittoria with 26mm section
- Greg’s bike weight 6.8kg with the 65mm Cadex Disc Tubular wheels