The French pro cyclist has made a name for himself to the public during his two weeks in yellow during the Tour de France 2019 for 14 consecutive days but also won several prestigious races during that same season.
Julian Alaphilippe is racing the 2019 UCI World Tour Road bike season with the Deceunink-Quickstep mainly on a Specialized S-Work Tarmac SL6 Disc.
On this page you will informations specific to Alaphilippe’s 2020 frame size and geometry, it is for bike nerds:
- Julian Alaphippe is 173cm tall.
- He rides on a size 52cm Tarma SL6 Carbon frame
- His stem is a PRO 100mm length
- The handlebar is 400mm width
- Crank arms length are 170mm long