Richie Porte races the 2020 World Tour season for the team Trek Segafredo on a Trek Emonda for most of races.
In this post you’ll find all details of Richie’s 2020 racing bike including size and specifications.
The Tasman rider is a General Classification and climbing type of riding candidate. For these reasons he is racing on Trek’s lightest frame designed to climb Cols faster.
- Richie Porte is 172cm tall
- He rides a 50cm size Trek Emonda SLR 9 Disc 2020 carbon bike
- The crankset is 170mm length
- The Sram etap gear set up is 54/41T x 10/28 12 speed
- The Bontrager XXX stem is 100mm length
- The Bontrager XXX handlebar width is 40cm