The Italian professional road bike racer is racing the 2020 UCI World Tour for the Team Lotto-Soudal mainly on a Ridley Helium SLX Disc despite having also a Ridley Noah Fast Disc too.
Stefano is 1m78 tall and is fairly lightweight type of rider equally fast in a sprint finish or a climb.
He is a great support and a strategic companion to his Team mates Philippe Gilbert and Thomas De Gendt that are of similar size.
- Stefano races on a size S Ridley Helium SLX Disc
- The stem is a 100mm length Deda
- The Deda Handlebar is 420mm width
- The Campagnolo Super Record Carbon crankset is 172.5mm long
- The S Size Ridley Helium SLX Disc frame is recommended by Ridley for riders between 165 to 180cm tall.