The Belgian rider has been racing with the Lotto-Soudal team since 2017 the UCI World Tour.
For the season 2020 Remy is using two main models from Ridley bikes sponsor; The Aero Road Noah Fast Disc and the Helium SLX Disc.
The whole season will be raced on Disc only road bikes as a growing trend among the pro teams.
In this article you will find all the details about Remy Mertz 2020 Road Bike size and specifications.
- Remy Mertz is 185cm tall
- He ride 2020 on a 51cm (XS) Ridley Noah Fast Disc carbon bike
- The Campagnolo Super Record crank length is 172.5mm
- The Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12 speed gear set up is 53/39T by 11-29T
- The Deda stem length is 130cm
- The Deda handlebar width is 42cm
- Tires are tubulars from Vittoria tires
- Remy’s bike weight 7.5kg with the 50mm Bora Disc wheels