The 183cm tall Belgian pro road racer is racing the 2020 season for the Team Trek-Segafredo on a Trek Madone SLR Disc.
Edward is a fast sprinter type of racer and able to beat other famous sprinters on the finish line as he proved on the 2019 Primus Classic.
The Trek-Segafredo team uses two road bikes, the Trek Emonda designed for the hills and mountains specialist riders and the Madone SLR for the powerful sprinting riders.
On this page you will find informations specific to Edward Theuns’s 2020 frame size and geometry, this post is for bike nerds but anybody is welcome to read and comments.
- Edward Theuns is 183cm tall.
- He rides on a size 58cm Trek Madone SLR Disc Carbon frame
- His stem length is 110mm
- The handlebar is 420mm width
- He uses a 175mm SRAM Crank arms length
- Trek recommends the Madone SLR size 58cm to riders that are 179~186cm tall with an 84~87cm inseam.